Thursday, March 15, 2007

i'm sick... so SICK

I woke up 8.30a.m. Felt so dizzy, so I called the Ho Medical Centre I usually go. It opens at 8.30a.m. daily, and u know what Q number I got???!!!!! 20!!!!! wah lao, how come so many sick people around this block!!!!... then the nurse asked me to call back in an hour later, i took a nap and called them at 930, mana tau!!! only 1st patient being served!!!!! HUH???!!!!! ok... i laid on my bed n set the alarm to 1030, and i called back, only number 5 patient!!!!! have to call back in another one hour... killing me man!!!!! I think if really emergency, I have already died on my own bed...
how long should i wait again????!!! the dizziness still attacking me!!!!! mayb... mayb it's because of our fight yesterday!!! I said MAYBE!!! I don't wanna forgive him over the small little matter, may u will say, don fight over the tiny issue. But for me, if we don't even bother the tiny issue and if there is nothing happen, then it's fine. When anything happen between us, it will become a snowball!!!!! Then only we start fighting over it, u think it will work that way??? NO WAY!!! u can't help!!!!!
WHY can't u do the small part to avoid arguement!!! u just love it!!! u just like to test my patients!!!!
I'm waiting for my Q... waiting... keep waiting... maybe will return to my bed again... n set the alarm agaaaain.....i need to rest in peace... *CHOI!!!!*

1 comment:

hapyhippo said...

ooo u not feeling well ahh.. thurs.. so mc la..
i also not feeling well yesterday o...
aiii hav to b in tip top condition la, going to shoot photo liao tis week leh!!