Thursday, March 22, 2007

hm...

I'm doing nothing but watching tv programmes. Fill my form half way, then just use the pen and draw on a paper. Simply draw... without any purpose. Usually i only draw head without body, know what?? I couldn't take care of the body proportion, always out of shape!! *blushed* So might as well stop drawing the body. *hehe...*
and, my sis changed phone number again!!! I can't remember this is the n time. I wonder why youngster nowaday just don't like listening to elder people, they like to do whatever without thinking much!! Funny right?! But we old people can't not say her at all, she will not listen and worse is showing her "black" face... what to do? Everyone is treating her like a baby, when is she going to learn, to listen...?? *hm...*
I'm going to bath now and sleep, good night guys... zzzzZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


No comments: