Wednesday, March 07, 2007

BORED!!!!

I'm bored!! freaking bored!!!
Come home after work everyday,
turn on TV,
turn on my laptop,
read some friend's blog,
browse thru friendster,
chat with friends in MSN,
wait baby to dabao me dinner,
makan dinner,
watch tv programmes,
go to bed at 11++,
sleep with baby.
Haizzzz... this is my daily life... Wah lao, really meaningless leeee!! Beh tahan laaaaa...!! who can safe from this routine life!!! I need some directions!!!!!! =(
p/s:: actually I have some planning in mind, but i'm too LAZY to implement it!!!!! In fact me myself is the main problem!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*Typical Singaporean Eng*

Sien wat sien lah! Still the same no matter how u complain haha. Want to skip to another stage of your life? Easy what! Marry and deliver baby la! kakakeke,,,,

*Notty* sorry ^^

elooon said...

hey gal... i didn't mention a SIEN word in my whole post eh...

And hor, i'm malaysian! not Singaporean, so i speak *typical Malaysian Eng*

Get married and have my own baby, how i wish i could!! =P

hehe... n one thing, i like to complaint!! this is my hobby, me myself also can't help it leee... N my main purpose for creating the blog is to COMPLAINT... kekeke... =D

Anonymous said...

*dizzy*

Am saying myself want to type "typical eng" in yr comment. Is not reffering you la hahaha.
My "sien" is referring "bore" ^^

But according what you wrote, vry entertaining leh if compared to my "night". Bcos i got no connection @ hme, no tv, my bf can't come into my hse one. Jz facing d wall alone~

y say yrself always complaint! Sound yrself so bad ger hahaha. I knw u r not. hehe. Yr blog looks so Sweet n Hpy with all the photos leh! Ta's y i luv to keep browsing yr blog wo. Really enjoy! Told u b4 abt my fren impress yr blog right?

hehe~ cheer up la!! Alwys looking forward on yr nice "Product" in yr blog le! I guess many ppl think that too. Think positive~ Hve nice day!

elooon said...

wah wah... wat a long comment... hehe...

sorry sorry, misunderstood!! n hor, in my blog besides complaints, of coz there are some other "thingy"

And hey, where is ur blogspot blog add?? never show me eh?? so secretive huh, only for your boy boy?? ehehe... must be!!!

anyway, have a nice day!!