Saturday, March 11, 2006

poor bear bear...

haiya.. forgot to include this important bear bear in "me n my room". it plays an important role in room eh. teman me whole night when i'm sleeping lo.

there is a story behind the necklets. I feel quite bad actually coz the necklet i never wear but then i seriously i don't like silver one le. and i don like to forcee myself to wear lo coz it will turn yellowish when i wear for few months. I think my bear bear will like it more. (sorry, my baby) i know u feel dissapointed when i said it's cheap! i'm so sorry and i know i hurted u. u should have knew that i got another white gold necklet given by u wo and i love it very much. we were quarrel over this issue few times. luckily i have u that always be my side no matter how bad i treat u. (sounds like i treat u real bad, hm... sometimes i treat him very good also le :D) sorry sorry baby, i know u will forgive me one lo n u know i love u....

No comments: