Saturday, March 11, 2006

i miss my lovely family ^-^

my big family. i feel so glad to have a big family like this. Thanks to my parents lo (so hardworking! :D) i miss them so much le when i come here especially the little king. he is so so cute right? right?? it takes me like 6 hours to get home. n my leave is so little! i used up my very last leave this coming Monday. :( have to wait for public holiday when i want to get home next time. sad right!!!

n now my kiam siap sis seldom call me up coz she said phone bill expensive. haiz... she used to call me often when i was at kl. and i'm bad too i didnt even call back once since i'm here for almost 5 months. sorry ya. baba&mama. but i do miss u all always le and i even dream of how good if jb n kl switch location, then i can get back home often lo. haha.. (continue dreaming lo. :P)

i got a very selfish thinking now which i feel like going back kl n work since i hate my current job so much!! but then i can't be selfish again n again. thoo came all the way to work here n now i'm thinking of going back pulak!! (BAD!!) CAN NOT!! i must "yan, yan, yan"!! worse come to worst get another job lo. then i wonder why ppl can stay here so long and eagerly to become PR o singaporean. wat so good about it? can u tell me?? or maybe later i will like place like this kua. who knows...

tell u wat, i got tons of things to be published le. so kia su!! (singaporean style.. :P) 1st time ma, of coz excited and hardworking lo. hehe.. thinking will continue my hardwork next week. coz i'm going back to kl to meet my lovely family members and attend my bro's (the blue n merlone stripe guy lo) convo.

I"M COMING BACK EVERYBODY!! :D can't wait!!