Saturday, March 11, 2006

bad working day!!

i shot this pix at woodland mrt. u know wat?? I did a bad thing today. I cabut early when i was working. I just dont care. I hate this repearting job!! and yet the op ppl were ordered not to help me in work. What the hell. I wonder why the bloody head doing this to me. She said "they are not paid to change bed or any display!!" they are really over pampered. i have to force myself to smile at them when i ask them for help. So called HELP la. in malaysia, this is their job to help or do without me saying. even when they are super free, they can just standing aside watching me ironing, taking off all the bloody bed sheet, qc and pilllow cases. Why can't they just help!!! This is why i cabut early when i'm working. I don't even want to c any of their bloody face (actually causeway point ppl are quite good and helpful just sometimes they are listen to their boses)...
BEH TAHAN la!!! can c my beh tahan look from the pix right?? i know i should accept all this calture since i choose to come sg to work. again.. elooon. u got to accept it if you are going to stay in this company!!

No comments: