Thursday, December 27, 2007

yoga

Yes!! I have signed up yoga class with Linda yesterday at True Yoga. *excited* Heard a lot of people saying how good is yoga... bla bla bla... And here I go!! =D

This evening, I attended my very 1st yoga class in my life. It's not so fun, extremely tired for me. I was not able to do most of the steps. Guess because I don't exercise for ages. Serve it right? *blushed* At least I tried my best do all the steps as close as what teacher has taught.

Look at the picture, am I able to perform yoga as good as her? So pro right? *envy* Think it takes me few years time? Must be hardworking to go for more classes. Don't give up, elun! Jia you jia you!!

1 comment:

pilates class singapore said...

I agree with your post in which every person can learn the best yoga under the yoga teacher.