Tuesday, December 25, 2007

merryXmas!!

hohoho... merry Christmas to all!

hm... feeling gloomy, it's end of the year!


Had a office celebration yesterday, my group lost in all games... As a result, we had to clean up the conference room. Hehehe... but we did enjoy everything. It's fun! Too bad, no picture was taken on the day~ My camera is in the "clinic"! poor thing and also poor me. =(

Teng teng n her husband were here on Sunday, brought them walk walk in Orchad and had my favorite beef hor fun in Geylang! They were very rush, and went back the next day. I want more time with her!!

At night, me n bb went to Vivo for some walk. My dressing of the night ---> hehehe... hiao le le...

Nothing special for us this year. I only bought him a jeans today, n he gave me a little surprise. It's a secret. =P


Nice Christmas tree behind us...

naughty us! MerryXmas bb!!

1 comment:

hapyhippo said...

ooo tis is the vivo u intended to bring us to tat day o... quite nice leh the place.. sh go there next time, ehehhee... don la everytime go orchard only, kakka...
yalo quite rush, initially really plan back only on 25/12 geh, but seeing how difficult to get ticket on 23/12 to get down to spore n the custom ahh... n u also mentioned later no ticket going back oh on 25... heehhe... so ahh, hav to zao earlier lo, sop sop.... i also don hav much time with u eh... only tat few hour tat nite.... heheh... don worry, to b continue on tis coming new year eve ya!!