Saturday, October 27, 2007

a change

Last few years....
.
.
.

YESTERDAY.
.
.
.
.
TODAY

Can u see the difference? The 1st change has been made! I cut my hair SHORT!! 1st time in these 8 years or more than 8 years. My hair is getting shorter n shorter. Think I'm addicted to cutting n changing my hair style. Have been perming, coloring my hair again n again. Now It's mine original hair color! *proud*

Next time a boy hair cut? Hm... don't know le... but I don't really think this hair is nice on me! :( but at least a CHANGE...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really SHORT!!! *haha* Among all, i still prefer the 2nd one (top & bottom) hehe...but current looks is new to us! Hm...can u take more pic of yr new looks..? from far distace hee..

elooon said...

hehe... i will take some pic to post up soon ;) stay tuned...