Wednesday, October 17, 2007

3rd baby of our family!

Last Saturday, I went JB to meet my brother. I was craving for Sushi King and Secret Recipe. So I had it both while waiting for him. Hehehe... so damn yummy!! I was a glutton!! *winks*

When I met him, he said he was able to buy train ticket to go back hometown. I was tempted to go home too!! So there we go, and we forced to sit in the train canteen due to bb n I were not able to get the tickets, but I enjoyed the whole journey as I miss my sweet home sooooo much! And then we got to rush back to Singapore the Sunday night. too rush right?! At least I spent time with my lovely family. =D *love love*

Here it go -----> our third baby in the family, 梓涵 (3 months old). He is so cute and adorable!! Thanks to my big sister, she is only 28 years old, having simple life. She has a loving hubby, 2 sons n a notty daughter. Just now, msn-ed with Moon, she asked, your sister gave birth AGAIN?! YES!! AGAIN! hehehe... POWER right?! She is those typical family woman, take care of the family. In short, she is the best sister in the world!! love her so so much! Although we are sisters, we are having different characters. I bullied her quite a lot when i was young. =P *notty notty* Maybe this is because of she born in goat year and i born in monkey year. *superstitious*

FYI, the third baby was an accident!! OPSS!! So i still trust DOM DOM the most!! kekeke... but still we are blessed to welcome him to our family!

p/s: I didn't bring camera home, that's why only took few pictures using bb's K800, else will be more pictures hehe...

my sister and her youngest baby, 梓涵

cute little baby!*muackzzz*

baby and me <3

he is kissing me? He loves me!! I want a baby too, a real baby... =P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,,I know this picture,,,,

kedai runcit mengkarak is't?