Sunday, February 04, 2007

my new handphone =)

teng teng... I bought myself a new brand handphone!! Orange Technology!! I think it's a china brand or something. It's available in pink, *I don't think i suit the color =P* black, *I simply don't like black!*, I finally pick the ORANGE one. I kind of like Orange color all the while. And most importantly, the hp is so light n so small!! I got this phone when me n bb was about to leave HK. *it's fated belongs to me. hehe...*
Hopefully this phone can last at least half year. Then I think it worth the price of 800HKD, 160SGD. *right??* I'm still browsing through the phone because i still don't quite get used with it yet =)
Saw the piggy in my phone?? It's was present from my bb at Window of The World (ShenZhen), he won it from a game, (throwing the rubber ball into certain colored holes, then u will be rewarded!!) *hehe.. pandai bb!!*

3 comments:

hapyhippo said...

waaaa... new phone!
hahha, luckily u didnt pick the pink one, i cant imagine elun in a pink phone either, ahhahaha
its cheap to get those electronic stuff in hk ho, u got a phone with only 800hkd!! u definitely cant get one in msia nor spore leh, somemore so cute n small the phone!!
cant wait to see ur new phone in real leh, wen r u coming back lehhhh

elooon said...

haha.. wat la u.. u don understand me le.. i can be very "pinky" sometimes... u must ask thoo only u will find out.. hehehe....

When is ur trying gown day?? u wan me to teman u?? hehe.... can't wait can't wait to c u.. n bring me to GOOD FOOD!!

hapyhippo said...

ahhahahaha....
then u make urself very pinky la in our next meet up, ehhehe
must b very funny leh, ahhahhaa
the day ahh... need to check can change or not, wait me confirm to u again ya, veryvery busy recently... not to prepare for the wedding but on works!! so bodoh! sigh~~ surely i hope u can b here to choose gown with me la, ehehhe..
yayayayya let's go for makan makan, hehehehe!!