Monday, February 26, 2007

~~~ It's Chinese New Year!! ~~~

Happy Chinese New Year!!

Just came back from hometown this morning (5a.m.++) So tired n sleepy!! Holiday mood still, don't feel like working at all!! Buuuutttttttttttttttt no choice!! =(

I have been staying at hometown for a week, had a very warm CNY, gathered with my friends, relatives and most importantly my family!! =)

Of course i did gain some AngPows... Too good to be single.. *hehe... rugi if got married!!!*

... I felt so heavy to leave my sweet family last night :~~( *sob sob*

My sweet family!! =D always warm to stay together with, glad to have such a big family!! Thanks to my parents!! *winks*

my papa n mama... lovely =)

3 flowers!! hehe.. where is the oldest flower??


little princess!! always cute when she is "guai"! When she is throwing tantrums, better leave her alone!! No one can stand her loud speaker!!

Kids gathering at "yao yao"

figthing again??!! *wat's new??*

my sis n her little happy family... There will be a new member joining them this coming July, everyone is awaiting. heee....
.
.
.

Oh ya... I went to A Famosa Water World with my friends on chu 3. Am waiting for my friends to send over the pic. will update soon... =P

No comments: