Sunday, November 05, 2006

a walk at pahlawan beach

yesterday woke up at almost 2p.m. *hehehe... nice sleep!!* bb called up n "dated" me to VIVO city!! ok... started to tidy up myself. Wah lao, so many ppl there, lazy to walk n squeeze with those shoppers and the place is quite confusing for me. *chao!!*

bb sugested to go sentosa beach!! *ok lo, gia lo* Stopped at Pahlawan beach, 1st time here, normally just dropped at the siloso beach. *hm... nothing much special lo.* But enjoyed taking photo here n there =P *wat's new??!!* When we walked onto the "hill", we found a couple "playing", the guy playing the gals nipple. *eeeeee....* should have taken a photo to show everyone. *hehehe... so wasted!!!* Nevermind, see my collage work 1st. Next time show u the WILD one. =P

Have my breakfast 1st, later continue buat kerja!! *damn!!!! kambateh!!!*

No comments: