Monday, November 27, 2006

an occupied weekend...

Took urgent leave last Friday, kok ka last minute told me n you that he was having job at JB. A image flashed in my mind!! "follow him go back KL since he is here" Without thinking much, I get myself ready n travelled to JB accompanied by BB. *too bad, he is not following me go back!!! :(* Kok you was waiting me at JB. *lucky me* We decided to take cab to Skudai so that it's nearer to Senai. WAH LAO!!! he made us wait for 3 hours!!! I started to blame him!!! "why don't u stay overnight at JB?? It's already 2a.m.!!!"

6:05a.m. Reached my sis's house. Rushed to her room n slept. *so damn tired!!* This sis very the naughty, woke us up at 9++ *SIAO BETUL!!!* Then drove her to Uni n went to Sunway. *walk walk looo* When she sms us she had to go 1 hour earlier, Everything srewed up!!!! Couldn't able to meet up my uncle for lunch... n bla bla bla... After arguement, we finally decided to get back Pahang and able to meet up my lovely family!! *so excited!!! so so so miss them!!*

=( quite a lot of unhappy issue happened to my family!!! I dont wanna mention it again and I couldnt do much to help them!! I HATE those people who caused all these thing!!! *wish u really enjoy doing it to US!!!* UNHAPPINESS!! BAD THINGS!!! ALL GO AWAY FROM US PLEASE!!!!! GO FAR FAR AWAY!!! NEVER EVER COME BACK TO US!!!!!
Hereby, i took a beautiful flower picture in front of my house. my baba planted one, the color is so nice!! Hopefully our life will be beautiful as this purple flower.

1 comment:

hapyhippo said...

so njoy ahhh u going back hometown again...
hope your family resolved all the prob asap ya :)