Wednesday, October 04, 2006

snow in my mind

How does snow taste like? NICE??!! *hmmmm... ???*
After chatting with this Janet(a friend i knew from a course), her msn pic all with those winter clothing!!! I tempted with those cloths le. *i wanna go also one day!!* Since young, I always want to go snow mountain. It looks so cool n cold!!! *very yao ying! =P*
Last night, I told my thoo, "I have decided to go snow mountain! Any place can do!!" Then i started browse those travel packages, wow.. expensive leee.. must start saving!!! Before sleeping, we imagined we r on the snow mountain!!! ehhehehe.. then keep joking this n that.. hahaha.... funny leee

3 comments:

hapyhippo said...

waaa really njoy life there o... go snow mountain somemore!! honey moon go there la!

elooon said...

hahaha... apa laaa.. i wanna go. with him or without him.. i wanna go still!!! he always no money no money... haizzzzz.. san fu me niaa..

Anonymous said...

alamak..jz saw u wrote this blog. HAHA...are u sure u go without him??? Heheh..i tot u want to create a video clip like "winter sonata" movie. Korea style drama!! hehe

Jnet