Sunday, October 01, 2006

busy weekend

Times flies, especially in weekend. *i want a long one!!* busy doing work which i promised to meet the deadline. SO!! Must finished up everything on time.
Moon moon stayed over night my house last night. Thoo forced to become chairman of the living room. *hehehe...* Had lunch with Moon n then came home to continue my sleep. *too tired!!*
Tomorrow is another working day!!! Happy??!!! I should!!!! I LOVE MY JOB!!! =P
*the post title "my bf" was my bf's post!! 38 him, kacau kacau nia!!*

4 comments:

hapyhippo said...

ooooo, its him who write himself ahhh... hahahaha no wonder la, not like ur writing pun, so short, hahahahhaha, n the sound not same pun, hahahahhaha....
but well, anyway, he is good good la, ahahhaha

elooon said...

hehehe.. ur head le. he where got good le... onlyy like to kacau when i'm writing my blog. coz he very 8 ma. i don wanna let him c wat i'm writing.. then he ma kacau lo... n posted it!!

hapyhippo said...

ooo i c... i tot u gave him ur blog also o.. eehehhe.. i won share this with stanley one, tis is only between me n my close fren, hehhe... but temporarily u r the only access to my blog la, hahahha... see i treat u so special leh!hahah

elooon said...

hahaha.. yaya.. i'm so so so special... coz u don have much friend maaa. hahaha.... =P