Wednesday, August 30, 2006

last week

Monday: went to the "Fundamental of visual merchandising course" alone with new "stupid hair" *hahaha...* Without knowing anyone there. Just simply pick a seat. The teacher was quite boring :P *sorry-ya teacher* knew each other from different companies. My group member contents 2 lecturers, 2 merchandiser from popular n ELUN lo. There were presentations, group projects.

Tuesday: met new colleagues, pretty gals from Malaysia n a "handsome" guy wo.

Wednesday&Thursday: nothing much special in office, get all the routine work done. Friday: 2nd day of course, okok lo.

Saturday: met my bro, went to Singapore science center with him my thoo. *can't believe i'm going to such "healthy" place. hehe...* shot some nice nice photoes. Haiya... some photoes with my bro. will be updated next time, couldn't catch him online these few days. See mine 1st la ya...

magic!! magic!! 2 in 1...

3 of us, kok yu, me n thoo

watching tv??!! the wall painting is very the nice... :)

my small hand...

WAH~~ explosion!!! frighten me a lot!!! luckily got the shot :D

big head elooon... what is thoo doing behind me leee??!!

don't act cool, "siu peng meh??!!!"

us in jungle... looks like aunty eeeh... :(


No comments: