Friday, August 04, 2006

JOKE of the day

haiyaa..a.aaa... Why the joke which made me laugh madly but it unable to let the rest laugh le. hm... *wonder why* I do tell this joke to my collegue but they find it just another "cold joke"

Whatever la... Let me write it here, see whether this joke can make you laugh or not... *give some face la ya*

One day, cat is chasing a little mouse. No matter how hard he try, he still not able to catch the mouse... can you tell me WHY??

The answer issssssss... the mouse is riding bike ma... but the cat is running, of course bike is faster lo *hahahahahahaha....* :D

OK, if it doesn't make you laugh... continue with this second question...

When the mouse hide himself in a fridge, why this cat knows that he is hiding inside the fridge leee??!!...

Answer is ????????

Don't know?????????

Answer is.... this mouse is a "lui ping", he parked his bike outside the fridge ma... so the cat of course know that he is inside la... *hahahahaha...*

I keep imagining the scenery when I'm telling this joke, so normally i'm the one who is laughing. *siao* BUT don't you find it FUNNY? Hopefully you don't find it too "cold" *hehehehehe....*

No comments: