Wednesday, February 20, 2008

2008 company dinner

FYI, many leng luis in my company lo! =P I only upload pic which contents me! kekeke... *zi lian ma*

fun fun fun, lunch kaki they are!

Sab, Linda and elun... sticking together! =D

Pretty gals and 1 handsome boy

lunch kaki... Why is ling hiding behind?

red(Yen) in the dark!

my partner, kunny

design department, except Ling and Darren, nge nge wanna take with us... hehe...

uncle Richard and me

us again, keep taking pix!

Jason, Mike, Uncle Richard and me

my baobei, pretty & sexy right?! *muakzzz*

5 of us, newly group jie mei, the 38-est in the company i guess except me, kakaka...

yippieeee, but then... no lucky draw for this year, sian super!!!

again... US!!

big group photo, can spot me?


second round of the night...

We went Indo Chine for drinks, the night is still young ma

baobei n me =D

Sab, ling and me, we supposed to have ghost face!

sab, harry, ling, me, ade and linda

No comments: