Friday, August 17, 2007

what's the point?

Visited a friend's blog yesterday which she published her blog add in friendster shoutout. Happened to click on it since I was damn bored. *kepo ma* Hm... all purple words with purple background. For me, purple is a myterious and dreamy color and I like purple but not her kind of purple. I find it not really comfortable for reading purposes. Anyway, it's just my personal thought, I'm not trying to offend anyone here =D

So... I read on... a blog post caught my attention, it's about friendship. She said her good friend betrayed her and snatched other's bf. The story was like few years back. No doubt, her way of writing is quite good but I think it's a bit too harsh for the particular girl. Think s lot of people knows who she is writing about lo. Ultimately, it's her freedom to write whatever she likes and she is now a "xing fu de nu ren". I see no point she is looking back and dig out the histories. Not letting go yet? Revenge? Or she was real hurt? hm... I don't know...

At times, looking at the positive side of heartbroken and betrayal, it made us grow stronger, also it added color in our life. Isn't it? We should thanks those who ever hurt us. THANK YOU!! Though, by the time we are in the downs, it's really hurtful and real hard for us to accept, get over it. But still, life goes on, we have to learn to LET GO... FORGIVE... I'm not good in it at all, I'm still learning. Who born to be an EQ expert, right? hehehe...

No comments: